Dancing on Ice's Gemma Collins returns after Jason Gardiner feud and FALLS flat on her face

Dancing on Ice's Gemma Collins returns after Jason Gardiner feud and FALLS flat on her face

Postby dutchman » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:01 am

At least she got a decent score, though

Gemma Collins competed on Dancing on Ice on Sunday (January 27) despite a week full of drama — but she did end up being floored.

Following her furious row with ice panel judge Jason Gardiner last weekend, the TOWIE star performed to Celine Dion's 'It's All Coming Back to Me Now' and, despite an impressive routine, ended up falling face first into the ice.

Despite her fall, Gemma scored a decent 16.5 out of 40 from the judges, her highest score so far – after appearing to regret her war of words with Jason last weekend in her VT.

"Last week’s performance was absolutely terrible," she said. "I got upset with Jason, I know a lot of it I caused myself by being the GC."

She added: "My mum and dad have had a go at me, I'm about to be written out of the will, and they’re like, ‘You can do better than this Gemma’.

“I need to let my feet do the talking instead of my mouth. I ain't giving up.”

Jason also appeared wanting to squash the beef, critiquing her performance by saying: "I really like your mum because she gives you sound advice.

"It’s amazing when you drop the GC and you come in and apply yourself, you improve. There was an improvement here.”

Nice one, Gemma. As long as you're feeling okay after that fall...

Dancing on Ice continues next Sunday (February 3) on ITV.

dutchman
Site Admin

Re: Dancing on Ice's Gemma Collins returns after Jason Gardiner feud and FALLS flat on her face

Postby dutchman » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:03 am

You can catch the already-iconic fall below (fast-forward to the 0.50 seconds mark):

dutchman
Site Admin

Re: Dancing on Ice's Gemma Collins returns after Jason Gardiner feud and FALLS flat on her face

Postby Shasteen » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:42 pm

I don't mean to laugh but it was quite funny how she bounced off the ice. Kidding aside, more power to her. I would have done a lot worse. haha
Shasteen

Postby dutchman » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:23 am

Dancing on Ice's Gemma Collins cries over fall last weekend, claiming her "nerves have gone"

Gemma Collins cried during Sunday night's episode (February 3) of Dancing on Ice after declaring her "nerves have gone" after falling on last week's show.

The TOWIE star and meme legend performed to Taylor Swift's 'Look What You Made Me Do' during fairytale week.

However, there were concerns she wouldn't perform at all earlier in the week as she was spotted in a wheelchair following her dramatic tumble last weekend.

And, while she did skate, Gemma appeared still haunted by the fall; so much so that she cried during the ice panel's critique.

After securing a paltry 13.5 out of 40 from the judges (leaving her at the bottom of the leaderboard), host Phillip Schofield comforted a visibly upset Gemma, who was left in tears while explaining how she's been affected by what happened.

"My nerves have gone since the fall," she said between tears. "I'm really upset because obviously last week... it’s the fall… my nerves have gone.

"My legs are like jelly. They've just gone."

On a more positive note, Gemma appeared to further bury the hatchet with judge Jason Gardiner, telling him that she "agreed with" his feedback and adding that "they're sort of friends now" as he has "helped her this week".

Gemma's tears follow previous comments from her boyfriend James Argent describing her distress about the incident.

He told ITV's Loose Women: "She's crying her eyes out, she's so embarrassed because, as much as she loves being The GC, she does have a heart.

"She was like, 'Everyone's going to make fun of me'."

Dancing on Ice continues next Sunday (February 10) on ITV.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)