Switch to full style
Write comments

Mark Little becomes first celebrity to be booted off Dancing on Ice...

Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:58 pm

Mark Little has become the first celebrity to leave Dancing on Ice 2019

The former Neighbours star and his partner Brianne Delcourt finished last week's show as the bottom performing act, meaning he would have to skate against the lowest performing celebrity of this weekend's show, which was Ryan Sidebottom and his partner, Brandee Malto.

However, it was ultimately Mark Little who left the ice after failing to impress the judges with his performance of 'Don't Leave Me This Way'.

"That was so much fun," Mark said. "I loved it.

"This is a sport I've loved for years and to do that is extraordinary. Thank you."

He added: "I did my best. I never imagined I'd do any of that, so I'm really happy. We've had a really good time.

"[Skating] is definitely my new pastime."

Little has recently defended himself against allegations he sent a woman explicit text messages.

And, another controversy on this ice this week saw viewers convinced that Brian McFadden 'slated' his former band Westlife.

Next week's episode will see the remaining celebrities tackle hits from the musicals as well as the return of the judges' challenge, so we have all that to look forward to, folks.

Dancing on Ice continues next Sunday (January 20) on ITV.

Write comments