Coventry has a new Apprentice star - and she's a 'pussycat'

Coventry has a new Apprentice star - and she's a 'pussycat'

Postby dutchman » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:01 am

Jasmine Kundra will be trying to impress Lord Sugar in the 14th series of the hit BBC reality show

The Apprentice is back - and we have a contestant from Coventry.

Jasmine Kundra will by vying to catch the attention of Lord Sugar in a bid to become his business partner in the 14th series of the hit BBC reality show.

The senior training manager at Jaguar Land Rover has stiff competition from 15 other candidates and will have to take on some tough challenges along the way though.

In Matt Edmundson's Meet the Candidates show on BBC One on Tuesday, September 25, we were introduced to the power-hungry candidates in hilarious alternative interviews.

Poor Jasmine only got 20 seconds of air time compared to other candidates who rambled on for a minute.

We hope that's not a prediction of things to come in the actual show.

Asked to tell us what she's like, Jasmine - wearing a statement black necklace and a crisp white shirt - said: "I'm not somebody who runs away with my emotions. I will always favour logic."

Sounds good for a business show.

But she also revealed she may be a softer touch with the slightly strange line: "There's a pussycat in everybody that just wants to be stroked."

A baffled Edmundson quipped "I have no idea what you're talking about", while lapping milk from a cut mug.

Meow.

Best known for his cutting comments on the show, Claude Littner will be back joining Lord Sugar in the boardroom this year after replacing PR guru Nick Hewer in 2014.

And West Ham CEO Karren Brady will also be back for another series.

The new series of The Apprentice kicks off next Wednesday (October 3) on BBC One.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)