Coleen Nolan breaks down in tears on This Morning over Kim Woodburn row

Coleen Nolan breaks down in tears on This Morning over Kim Woodburn row

Postby dutchman » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:36 pm

"It's been the worst week of my life"

Loose Women's Coleen Nolan broke down in tears on today's (September 4) This Morning as she addressed last week's infamous Kim Woodburn row.

The How Clean Is Your House? presenter called Coleen "trash" as she stormed off Loose Women after an on-air clash over their Celebrity Big Brother feud, with Coleen in turn calling her "vile".

When asked about the row by Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield today, Coleen explained: "If I could go back in time I would change the whole thing, it was never meant to be like that.

"I honestly, genuinely thought that [Kim] was coming on to make amends, that's what I was told was going to happen – have a laugh about it and make amends.

"I have to say it was so shocking, genuinely shocking for all of us. I don't like to see anybody in that much distress, how she was in the end. It's been the worst week of my life actually."

Coleen then burst into tears, as Holly went over to comfort her.

"I'm so sorry," the Loose Women star added. "I don't know what I did wrong, I didn't say anything. I said about two things in that interview because I know what she's like and I thought she needs help really and I feel terribly sorry for her.

"I'm not going to say anything. Sometimes it's hard because I've not called her any names. She's called me every name under the sun in print, on that show – and that's fine, I can deal with that. But to be called a bully, and to have messages going, 'Why can't you die like your sister?', 'Why can't you get cancer like your sister?'

"I've had a week of it! And in 15-odd years of doing a job I absolutely love, really love, there's a campaign to get me fired. And they talk about me being a bully, a horrible bully, and they sent me these revolting, revolting things, to the point where I phoned my management and said to my kids, I cancelled everything last week and said, 'I can't do it'."

Phil noted that she had been in the business for a while, and Coleen continued: "I think I'm strong, I've been in it years. But [I] thought, 'If this has affected me this much, what if I was 14 or 15?' – and they wonder why kids' mental health is out of control. It's revolting bullying and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

"I would never wish harm on Kim. I don't hate Kim. We'll never be friends, and that's fine. But I never set out to bully her. Do I react to some of the things she calls me, yes, and sometimes I laugh because I think she's got a point. But it's been a really hard week. I'm so sorry!"

The Loose Women row sparked thousands of complaints to Ofcom, with plans to assess the complaints against its broadcasting code to decide if they need further investigation. Kim has also called for Coleen to be sacked from Loose Women.

This Morning airs weekdays on ITV at 10.30am.

:rolling:
dutchman
Site Admin

Re: Coleen Nolan breaks down in tears on This Morning over Kim Woodburn row

Postby Melisandre » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:18 pm

I don't watch it but I can't stand either more of Kim Woodburn who does this on every show imo she needs to go she has a big problem where she takes her as out on every one or is it an act or its all about me (her)
Melisandre

Re: Coleen Nolan breaks down in tears on This Morning over Kim Woodburn row

Postby dutchman » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:07 pm

Coleen Nolan gets standing ovation as she returns to Loose Women after Kim Woodburn row

Coleen Nolan has returned to Loose Women after her infamous row with Kim Woodburn on the show in August.

The incident saw Kim label Coleen "trash" following their feud on Celebrity Big Brother, with Coleen branding Kim "vile". Coleen then went on "immediate hiatus" from her commitments, including Loose Women.

Kim previously called for Coleen to be fired from the show, with the incident sparking an investigation by Ofcom. The Loose Women panellist later broke down in tears on This Morning as she spoke of "the worst week of [her] life".

Following her three-month hiatus from the show, Coleen returned today (December 3), and the studio audience cheered and took to their feet as she entered alongside co-anchors Jane Moore, Ruth Langsford and Janet Street-Porter.

"That was very nice," Coleen said. "Don't make me cry. Everyone's been great and it's like coming home. It's so Christmassy!"

Many viewers were thrilled to see Coleen back, one writing: "How fabulous to see Coleen back on our screens with you ladies."

"Omg sooo excited... Coleen's back where she belongs on Loose Women... welcome back Coleen... you've been missed lovely lady," shared another.

Loose Women airs on weekdays from 12.30pm on ITV.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)