Max Evans is the first celebrity to be eliminated from Dancing on Ice grand final

Max Evans is the first celebrity to be eliminated from Dancing on Ice grand final

Postby dutchman » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:09 pm

But he finishes the series in third place

Max Evans has finished third on this series of Dancing on Ice.

The rugby player and his partner Ale Izquierdo were the first couple to leave tonight's live grand final, after a night of stellar skating from the celebrities.

Following two performances this evening, Max left the ice but only had good things to say about his Dancing on Ice experience and co-stars.

"I can't tell you what a special feeling this journey has been," he said. "Ale has been awesome and the people I have met along this journey have been incredible.

"Can I just thank all the people who have supported us."

Jake Quickenden and his partner Vanessa Bauer will now face off against Brooke Vincent and her partner Matej Silecky in a skate themed on Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean's Olympic gold-medal winning routine 'Bolero', before a winner is picked.

And despite injuring his thumb earlier in the week, Jake Quickenden made his way into the final, but who will win the series?

Well, a lot of fans hope it isn't Brooke Vincent. Indeed, a lot of viewers were amazed she even made it into the final two.

So will Brooke beat the odds and triumph over Jake as well?

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)