The Dancing on Ice finalists have been revealed

The Dancing on Ice finalists have been revealed

Postby dutchman » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:17 pm

Three couples will compete in the grand final next week

Dancing on Ice's semi-final saw one of the four remaining couples crash out of the competition, as Kem Cetinay lost out on a place in the final.

Reality star Kem and his partner Alex Murphy faced off against rugby player Max Evans and his partner Ale Izquierdo in the skate-off after failing to secure enough public votes to get through to next week.

When delivering the verdict, judge Jason Gardiner said: "This is hard now, because we know how much you both want it and deserve it."

He praised both couples for their routines but chose to save Max and Ale. Ashley Banjo called the decision "almost impossible" but decided to save Max and Ale.

Christopher Dean agreed with the decision, meaning that Max and Ale were saved. Jayne Torvill said that she would have saved the same couple.

Kem said: "When I first found out I was doing this I was so scared. But the journey has been amazing – I want to thank Dancing on Ice and ITV for the opportunity."

Max and Ale will now compete in the final against Jake Quickenden and his partner Vanessa Bauer and Brooke Vincent and her partner Matej Silecky.

Jake's second performance tonight was one of the biggest talking points of the evening, as he skated to Shakespears Sister's 'Stay' in honour of his father and brother, who passed away from bone cancer.

The beautiful performance earned him four 10s, with tearful Chris telling Jake that his family will be proud.

Dancing on Ice airs its grand final next Sunday (11 March) at 6pm on ITV.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)