Cheryl Baker is the fourth celebrity to exit this year's Dancing on Ice

Cheryl Baker is the fourth celebrity to exit this year's Dancing on Ice

Postby dutchman » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:34 pm

The judges are done making their mind up

Cheryl Baker has become the fourth celebrity to leave this year's Dancing on Ice.

The Bucks Fizz member and her partner Dan Whiston faced off against Donna Air and her partner Mark Hanretty in the skate-off.

After performing to Elton John and Kiki Dee's 'Don't Go Breaking My Heart', the pair were unanimously eliminated by the judging panel.

Speaking after the verdict was delivered, Cheryl said: "I think you've all been very kind. I know I'm the worst skater, I know that, but I've had the best time and I've had the best partner."

Tonight's episode (February 4) also saw one of the celebrity contestants fall over, as Good Morning Britain presenter Alex Beresford lost his footing during his routine to 'Luck Be a Lady'.

So we guess he wasn't so lucky, eh?

And speaking of lady luck, it appears this year's female contestants aren't quite so lucky, as Cheryl is the fourth female celebrity contestant to leave this year's series.

Her departure sees her follow Perri Shakes-Drayton, Stephanie Waring and Candice Brown out of the series.

Odds-on favourite to leave Lemar Obika also avoided being in the dreaded skate-off tonight, after scoring his highest score of the series thus far, so it seems luck be a man tonight (well, besides Alex).

Dancing on Ice continues next Sunday (February 11) on ITV.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)