Stephanie Waring becomes second celebrity to leave Dancing on Ice

Stephanie Waring becomes second celebrity to leave Dancing on Ice

Postby dutchman » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:01 pm

Lemar was victorious in the skate-off once again

Stephanie Waring has become the latest celebrity to be voted off this year's Dancing on Ice.

Hollyoaks star Stephanie and her professional partner Sylvain Longchambon lost out to singer Lemar and his partner Melody Le Moal in the skate-off.

Stephanie and Sylvain reprised their performance to Ella Henderson's 'Glow', before Lemar and Melody skated again to 'Grenade' by Bruno Mars.

Jason Gardiner chose to save Stephanie despite calling her routine "messy".

Ashley Banjo admitted he'd changed his mind during the skate-off and decided to save Stephanie, while Christopher Dean praised Lemar's skating ability and opted to save him.

Jayne Torvill then had the casting vote as head judge this week and she chose to save Lemar, despite mentioning his small stumble during his skate-off performance.

Stephanie said that she felt "proud" of herself for what she'd achieved, before taking to the rink to skate with Sylvain one last time.

Dancing on Ice continues next Sunday (January 28) at 6pm on ITV.

dutchman
Site Admin

Re: Stephanie Waring becomes second celebrity to leave Dancing on Ice

Postby dutchman » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:19 pm

Dancing on Ice viewers furious as judges send home Stephanie Waring over Lemar - despite singer FALLING OVER in final skate

Dancing on Ice viewers were infuriated this evening as Jayne Torville and Christopher Dean sent home Stephanie Waring - despite the fact that her competitor Lemar fell over during the final skate.

While Jason Gardiner and Ashley Banjo chose to save the Hollyoaks star, the former professional skaters saved Lemar.

This comes just a week after they saved the singer when he landed in the skate-off against Bake Off star Candice Brown.

Jason and Ashley cited the reason they chose to save the soap actress as being because of Lemar's fall.

Chris then said that if the performances had been based on their first routines, he claimed that he would have saved Stephanie and Sylvain.

Yet he added: "But for me, Lemar is still skating and tonight, he skated over the ice. And when he's skating over the ice, he's a skater.

"So I'm saving Lemar."

So it was over to head judge Jayne to deliver the final verdict.

She congratulated Stephanie and Sylvain for their performance but said: "For me, there was still not enough skating but some nice lifts.

"I think Lemar, you did have a stumble at the end, so you need to have a cleaner performance in the future. But I save Lemar and Melody."

And viewers couldn't believe it.

All these shows are rigged from the start, ask anyone who's been to a recording session. The applause is faked and the judges are told who to vote for. :fuming:
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)