Candice Brown breaks down as she's AXED from Dancing On Ice 2018

Candice Brown breaks down as she's AXED from Dancing On Ice 2018

Postby dutchman » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:37 pm

Bake Off champ Candice Brown was sensationally axed from Dancing on Ice

After taking on Fame Academy star Lamar it had looked like the BBC gal had it in the bag.

In fact, judges and Jason Gardiner and Ashley Banjo even voted to save her.

Chatting to Dancing On Ice host Holly Willoughby, professional dancer Matt said: "Candice has worked so hard this week on the basic skills... you could see that."

Meanwhile, Candice added: "I had nothing to lose and I loved it... how can I not?"

Fighting back tears, the cook continued: "I am gutted, yeah... just a bit.

"I did my best and I couldn't do any more."

Last week the brunette beauty admitted to Daily Star Online that her fiance Liam offered to temporily relocate nearer to the Dancing On Ice studio if it would help her in the competition.

"Liam is the most supportive person ever," she gushed.

"He is my biggest cheerleader and he was the first person I went to when I finished my Dancing On Ice routine."

When asked about their wedding plans, the star continued: "We have decided when and where will are having the wedding.

"It is just the case of putting things to paper now.

"The thing is ice skating is taking up a lot of time but hopefully if I carry on I will look banging in my wedding dress... I might wear a leotard."

They've axed Candice, the bastards! :fuming:
dutchman
Site Admin

Re: Candice Brown breaks down as she's AXED from Dancing On Ice 2018

Postby Melisandre » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:47 pm

Its only a game Dutchman at least she has good health and a better life than most.
Melisandre

Re: Candice Brown breaks down as she's AXED from Dancing On Ice 2018

Postby dutchman » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:26 pm

Dancing on Ice fans confused after Candice Brown is eliminated despite a tie in judges' votes

Dancing on Ice viewers were left a little confused after last night's (January 14) episode, which saw Candice Brown eliminated despite an apparent tie in the judges' vote.

The Great British Bake Off star and her partner Matt Evers came last in the ITV show last week, receiving the fewest votes from the public. Joining her in the bottom two this week was singer Lemar Obika and his partner Melody Le Moal.

As the duos battled it out against each other in the skate-off for a place in the competition, it was Lemar who came out on top.

Jason Gardiner and Ashley Banjo opted to save Candice, with Jason arguing that her performance was "cleaner with more shape and style", while legendary skaters Christopher Dean and Jayne Torvill chose Lemar, making it 2-2 in the final vote.

But instead of reverting to a public vote X Factor Deadlock-style, Lemar was eliminated, leaving more than a few fans scratching their heads...

So why was Lemar automatically axed? Well, Torvill and Dean are actually joint head judge this series, and the role of who has casting panel vote will change from week-to-week.

Therefore, much like Len Goodman and Shirley Ballas on Strictly Come Dancing, Chris had ultimate say on who stayed and who went this time around.

Chris explained to Candice that although he believed she performed better than last week, he found Lemar to be the stronger skater.

Candice was visibly upset after being voted off and admitted she was "just a bit gutted", but said she still really enjoyed her time on the show.

Dancing on Ice will continue next Sunday (January 21) at 6pm on ITV, with the remaining skaters tackling disco week.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)