Craig Revel Horwood falls to his knees for Debbie McGee

Craig Revel Horwood falls to his knees for Debbie McGee

Postby dutchman » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:13 pm

It's safe to say he was impressed

Strictly Come Dancing was home to a major first tonight after Craig Revel Horwood fell to his knees and bowed to Debbie McGee.

Debbie and partner Giovanni Pernice's tango to The Black Eyed Peas' 'I Gotta Feeling' on tonight's (November 4) show seriously impressed the judges, so much so that Craig dropped to the floor in front of the wife of the late Paul Daniels.

The move even seemed to shock the Strictly team, as they tweeted that his move was "history in the making" while Tess Daly noted that she was speechless and the move was "an absolute first."

Darcey Bussell seemed equally as puzzled, noting of Craig, "Well that was strange."

Giving her professional opinion to Debbie and Giovanni, she added, "You gave me tingles down my back. That was extraordinary. I don't think I've ever seen a tango like that from a celebrity."

Shirley Ballas - who recently hit back at claims she's been "overmarking" - clearly agreed, adding; "That was a beautiful international tango. Every week you're just flying high. That was unbelievable. That was one of the most difficult dances."

Bruno Tonioli even claimed that watching the two perform their dance "was like watching a tango masterclass. Flawless."

But as the judges gave their response to Debbie's dancing, Craig's flamboyant response to her moves inspired its own (mixed) responses from fans.

Some were fans of Craig showing his support with an over the top bow, while others thought his move was actually a little "unnecessary."

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)