Baffled Coleen Nolan is crowned champion of Celebrity Big Brother 2017

Baffled Coleen Nolan is crowned champion of Celebrity Big Brother 2017

Postby dutchman » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:03 am

Coleen Nolan has been crowned winner in the explosive Celebrity Big Brother 2017 final on Friday night.

The baffled presenter broke down in tears as she was revealed as the champion of the Channel 5 reality series in a surprising twist.

The emotional former Loose Women panellist, 51, beat runners-up Jedward and fiery clean queen Kim Woodburn in the 'incredibly close' final.

Speaking afterwards, she said: 'I'm feeling very menopausal. To be fair, I've never won anything in my life ever! I feel really lucky and thankful to everyone that voted.'

Asked what she would tell her voters, she joked: 'I'll let you know when I see my daughter's phone bill. If I put my hand on my heart, I didn't deserve to win it, because I have been boring!

'It's been absolutely horrendous. A million times worse than last time. They were brutal from start to finish, It was just relentless. A lot more people and bigger characters.

Discussing why she didn't have many rows this year, she admitted: 'I wasn't more outspoken this time, but no-one came for me!

'All the arguments happened around me - I'm not gonna jump in just to prove myself, and I think a lot of people did that in the house. That would have been playing the game.'

'I went in there a non-drinker and you've now turned me into a woman who should go to rehab!' she quipped.

Speaking about hot-headed housemate Kim Woodburn, she deadpanned: 'You can't confront Kim, there's no point. I still don't know who she is.

'It goes from mental screaming with her - always seems to be when there was a task - to "Oo, you've made me a cup of tea, thank you so much darling." '

Discussing best pal James Cosmo, Coleen added: 'He put the logic back into my life when it had all gone.'

As she reflected on the experience, the mother-of-three became emotional again, choking back tears as she mumbled: 'This is one of the best things of my life, and I'm 52 soon and this means so much. I'm so chuffed.'

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)