Emily Atack voted off 'Dancing On Ice'

Emily Atack voted off 'Dancing On Ice'

Postby dutchman » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:48 am

Emily Atack has become the eighth celebrity to be voted off this series of Dancing On Ice.
The Inbetweeners star and her professional partner Fred Palascak found themselves in the skate-off alongside Danniella Westbrook and Matthew Gonzales after the judges' scores and viewers' votes had been added together.

Both couples then had to repeat their routines in an attempt to persuade judges Karen Barber, Nicky Slater, Jason Gardiner, Emma Bunton and Robin Cousins to keep them in the competition.

A tearful Barber opted to save Westbrook, but Slater decided to keep Atack in the show. Gardiner, Bunton and Cousin then chose to save Westbrook, meaning that Atack had to leave the competition.

After hearing the decision, Atack said: "It's too much to bear! I had the most unbelievable time. I'm not just saying this, I'm not saying this to be cheesy, but this has changed my life, my attitude, it's given me so much discipline. I had the best partner, I made a friend for life. And those guys over there, I love them all so much."

Palascak added: "I know Emily has a bright future ahead of her. I'm sure she has great things to come."

Dancing On Ice continues next Sunday at 7.15pm on ITV1.
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)