Write comments

Celebrity Big Brother's Baldwin and Sisqo voted off

Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:42 am

Actor Stephen Baldwin and singer Sisqo are the latest celebrities to be evicted from the Big Brother house.

The crowd chanted "Get Stephen Out" as host Davina McCall revealed the news.

He later told the presenter his three weeks in the house had "absolutely almost killed him" but he had learned a lot about himself and his faith.

Sisqo said he had had "a blast" despite his recent fall-out with ex-footballer Vinnie Jones, who he accused of having double standards and being bossy.

He said Jones was the "official unofficial leader" of the house, with even more power than Big Brother.

"He broke rules of the house. Big Brother would say close the door, he'd open the door," Sisqo, famous for the Thong Song, said.

Interacting

The duo had been nominated for eviction along with Ivana Trump, the former wife of US business mogul Donald Trump, but she survived after Baldwin was voted off by 50% of viewers and Sisqo received 29% of the overall vote.

American Baldwin, 43, a born-again Christian who regularly read extracts from the Bible to his housemates, said his faith had remained strong despite the fact that he felt the programme makers "really try to break you down".

"I learned a lot about myself, I learned a lot about my faith through interacting with these people," he told McCall.

Viewers will now vote for a winner from the remaining contestants: Alex Reid; Dane Bowers; Ivana Trump; Jonas Altberg, better known as musician Basshunter; Nicola Tappenden; Stephanie Beacham and Vinnie Jones.

The two housemates with the lowest votes will be evicted on Wednesday, with the final show to be broadcast on Friday.

Katia Ivanova, Heidi Fleiss and Lady Sovereign were earlier voted off the Channel 4 show.

:bbc_news:
Write comments