Alex set Tree of Temptation task

Alex set Tree of Temptation task

Postby dutchman » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:37 am

Alex was this afternoon set a task by the Tree of Temptation in order to win himself a punch bag.

Alex was cleaning the mirrors alone in the garden when the Tree started to talk to him.

The Tree is designed to cause mischief by offering housemates what they most desire. The price, however, is to upset some or all of their fellow contestants.

Alex laughed as the Tree told him: "I want you to kick the :censored: out of the snowman."

It continued: "If you totally smash it up, Bruce Lee-stylee, you'll get your punch bag."

Alex was initially delighted by the challenge, but then asked: "How do I know I can trust you?"

The cage fighter was warned that the whole house would face the "wrath of the Tree of Temptation" should he fail to complete the task, to which Alex agreed: "I'll give it a go."

The snowman, named Arnie by the celebrities, has stood in the garden for the past few days.

Alex is the second celebrity to be given a challenge by the Tree, after Jonas failed to win Stephanie some luxury bedding earlier this week.
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)