Marine ex: 'Kerry Katona ruined my marriage'

Marine ex: 'Kerry Katona ruined my marriage'

Postby dutchman » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:49 pm

Kerry Katona has reportedly been accused of destroying the marriage of her rumoured Royal Marine lover Kevin Green.

The Dancing On Ice contestant, who met trainer Green during a weight loss boot camp, is apparently being named by his ex-wife Sarah in their bitter divorce battle.

"Before my husband met Kerry Katona we were happy and we were a family," she told The Mail On Sunday. "Now my children are going to grow up without their father living with us and I am facing the prospect of divorce at the age of 25.

"I begged Kerry to leave my family alone. I am only getting divorced because of Kerry Katona and I want people to know that."

The couple split in January 2010, after Kevin claimed that Sarah had lost too much weight throughout their four-year marriage. However, he later confessed all to her about his relationship with the reality star in a text message.

Sarah continued: "I could deal with another woman. But Kerry Katona? She is a mess. Friends even said, 'Come on, you’ve got to laugh, he gave up you and his family for that?' If it wasn’t so sad it would be funny.

"But I wouldn’t be going through this is if Kerry hadn’t been so selfish. I am a private person and a mother but it makes me so angry to see Kerry Katona being portrayed as a survivor and victim when she ruined my life."

Sarah also stated that her ex's affair with Katona came as an added shock, due to the harsh words he had for the star when they first began working together.

"Before they met, Kerry Katona represented everything my husband hated - people who
take drugs, people who smoke and people who are overweight. Kerry was all three.

"She turned up in the middle of the week and Kevin took an instant dislike to her. He called me every evening after work. He said she was a vile, lazy diva who thought she was too good to do the same circuit training as everyone else or moaned at the first sign of hard work."
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)