Actor George Hamilton quits I'm a Celebrity show

Actor George Hamilton quits I'm a Celebrity show

Postby dutchman » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:37 pm

Hollywood actor George Hamilton has become the latest contestant to quit ITV1 reality show I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

The 70-year-old had previously said he was considering leaving the jungle camp despite the jungle adventure nearing its finale.

His departure follows that of Katie Price and Camilla Dallerup, who also both left the show voluntarily.

Hamilton will be seen on the show later giving his reasons for quitting.

During Sunday night's episode, he was seen calling home and speaking to his girlfriend.

Head-to-head

In the course of their chat, he revealed he may be going home sooner than anticipated.

Later, speaking to TV presenter Kim Woodburn, he said: "There are people who are starting careers and I'm at point where this is fun to do. I'm not going to go head-to-head, so I'm thinking about leaving, pulling out tomorrow."

He cryptically added: "It's about me saying I'm not helping this camp except in morale. I'm not doing anything. So if I take that attitude then it's best I left."

The winner of the reality show, set in the Australian jungle, will be announced on Friday, with six celebrities left hoping to lift the title of King or Queen of the Jungle.
Dressed like that I'm not surprised he didn't survive long :lol:
dutchman
Site Admin

Re: Actor George Hamilton quits I'm a Celebrity show

Postby pollyanna » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:09 pm

Dutchy - :lol:

If he'd stayed I think he had a good chance of winning. :|
pollyanna

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)