Strictly's Dianne Buswell shares heartfelt tribute to partner after first live show

Strictly's Dianne Buswell shares heartfelt tribute to partner after first live show

Postby dutchman » Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:49 am

"Dancing with Chris was one of my most memorable dance experiences"

Strictly Come Dancing pro Dianne Buswell has shared a sweet message for her celebrity partner Chris McCausland.

The dancer is paired with the comedian on the latest series of BBC's beloved dancing contest, with the couple performing in this season's first live show at the weekend.

Writing on Instagram on Sunday (September 22), Dianne shared some stills from the show and some BTS snaps alongside the caption: "Wow what a night ! I can truly say dancing last night with Chris was one of my most memorable dance experiences I have ever had!"

Buswell also shared what McCausland told her before taking to the dancefloor.

"He said to me before we went out let's not tell our selves we are going to be amazing because that's just adding pressure, he said let's tell ourselves we're just going to go and have fun !! Followed by a Di what the #%*% am I doing here," she continued.

"Thank you for your trust Chris your an absolute LEGEND and I can not wait to share that floor with you as many times as we get the chance too," she concluded.

Though the dancers are clearly having a lot of fun, Strictly has seen its ratings down to an all-time low for this season's first live show aired on September 21.

The episode saw a peak of 6.7 million viewers tuning in, with this figure being the lowest-ever for a Strictly week 1 show.
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)