Dancing On Ice announces the second celebrity to be eliminated...

Dancing On Ice announces the second celebrity to be eliminated...

Postby dutchman » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:45 pm

Musicals Week was eventful

Dancing on Ice has revealed the second celebrity to be eliminated from the competition in Musicals Week.

From Wicked to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, the ice was brought to life with the costumes and music from the West End, and it didn't disappoint.

The biggest difference this week was for this week only, the dreaded skate-off was axed, and instead, the judges' scores were combined with the viewers' votes to reveal who was the least favourite couple on the night.

It also saw Queen's Brian May send Siva Kaneswaran a good luck message as he skated to 'Bohemian Rhapsody' from We Will Rock You, and Carley Stenson sang the opening verse to 'Anything Goes' from the musical of the same name.

Where most of the routines had only a few wobbles here and there, it was former EastEnders star Patsy Palmer who took a tumble and fell over onto the ice – the first this series so far.

She managed to finish her routine in character as Elphaba in Wicked despite her fall and didn't injure herself in the accident.

After the judges' scores and viewers' votes were combined, it was announced that Michelle and Łukasz would be leaving the competition.

The former Liberty X singer admitted she was "gutted" to be leaving.

"I've loved every second of it and I loved everything I just did there, and this man [Łukasz] has been amazing. I couldn't have done any of this without you, I'm just so sorry it's cut short."

Next week will see the remaining couples take on Dance Week and the skate-off will be back again.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)